My name is Patrick Fischl, and I’m a senior at Indiana Wesleyan University, majoring in Christian Ministries and Biblical Literature. Below, you will find a portfolio containing some of my best works in ministry as well several examples of my best school work. Feel free to browse around and see for yourself what God has done through me!
- My Resume- A comprehensive resume including all of my ministry and work experience, as well as several references.
- MyTestimony- This file contains a quick look at the journey God has brought me through over the last 7 years since I accepted Christ.
- My Statement of Faith- A list of all the doctrines of Christianity that I hold to be true.
- My Core Values of Ministry- A chart containing many of the operating values I hold regarding ministry.
- My Philosophy of Ministry- This document gives a singular statement of my philosophy of ministry, as well as an exposition of that statement.
- Examples of my work:
- Sermons I have written:
- Some of my best academic papers:
- Youth group outreach nights I’ve planned:
- A few books I’ve written:
- Book- A Handbook of Theology Part 1
- Book- A Handbook of Theology Part 2
- Book- Local Church Education
- Book- Teaching the Bible to Adults
- Book- Evangelism and Outreach Handbook
- Book- Advice for Preaching (Note: this book was written in conjunction with 6 other students. I personally wrote chapter 3 and contributed to the others).
- Letter of Recommendation from Dan Baker, my personal friend, mentor, and ministry partner for over 7 years.
Contact info:Patrick Fischl Cell Phone Number: 847-828-3606 Email Address: Patrick.Fischl@gmail.com Mailing Address: 911 Warwick Lane, Libertyville, IL, 60048 Twitter: Twitter.com/PatrickFischl Facebook: Facebook.com/ThatGuyYouJustMet